All of Real Property Management Phoenix (WV) rental market figures for Anthem were taken from closed rental data from the Arizona Multiple Listing System from 2015-Present.
Below is the summary chart created by Real Property Management Phoenix (WV):
What we see is that the average rental home price gain from 2015 to present in the Anthem area is a healthy 14% with the largest increase from 2017 to present.
Additionally the average days on market has fallen as well as the number of available properties (keeping in mind that the 142 number is only through July of 2018).
Overall, given the average market rent and the desirability; the Anthem area is a great place to own a Phoenix rental home.
- Anthem, AZ is a planned community located about 31 miles Northeast of Central Phoenix.
- Phoenix Magazine has voted Anthem, AZ as one of the best places to live in Arizona.
- While currently located in unincorporated Phoenix, the City of Phoenix General Plan is scheduled to annex the community of Anthem by 2020.
- Anthem opened in 1998 and has a current population of approximately 35,000 residents.
- Parenting Magazine in November 2003 ranked the city of Anthem, AZ as one of the best places to raise a family in the United States.
- The Anthem Country Club features a state of the art fitness center, top notch clubhouse, and two 18-hole championship golf courses.
- Anthem has two distinct areas, the Anthem Country Club area that features gated communities and is great for resort style living and Anthem Parkside which features scenic mountain views and walking trails.
- Positioned at an elevation of 1,864 feet in the High Sonoran Desert Foothills, Anthem is the ideal place for being outdoors year round.