Phoenix Property Management Company That Protects Your Time, Investment & Sanity
We’ve successfully worked with numerous investment property owners in Phoenix. Our clients range from rental property owners to investors that need help managing their real estate portfolio.
We’re unrivaled in our ability to help Phoenix investors protect their investments and achieve financial success.
Choosing a company to manage your property can be difficult. Here are just a few of the countless reasons why over 500 property owners in Phoenix Valley have chosen us to manage their rental properties:
- We always answer our phones. And we’re easy to get a hold of (we don’t use answering services).
- Our clients have direct access to our business owner and designated broker.
- We handle everything so you can enjoy owning a property in Phoenix without the hassle!
- All of our staff members are highly experienced and longstanding employees. Our average team member has been with us for over five years.
Why work with Real Property Management Phoenix Valley?
We’re the number one choice for property management services in Phoenix, AZ.
Managing a rental property can be stressful. Fortunately, we can provide you with a hassle-free property management experience.
Our team leverages their expertise to offer you a one-stop solution for all of your Phoenix property management needs. The robust processes we have in place afford you a range of options including:
- Rental Marketing
We’re highly knowledgeable about the real estate market in Phoenix. We understand how to enhance your property’s exposure and attract qualified prospective tenants.
- Rent collection
We offer tenants a wide variety of options to make payments. Our strict policies also ensure that you receive timely payments.
- Benefits of owning an investment property in Phoenix
Phoenix is a great place to own rental properties. Rental income for a studio apartment in Phoenix is approximately $1200 a month. Contact RPMPV for more information. We’ll help you maximize your real estate investment.
- Tenant screening
We thoroughly screen all applicants to ensure we source qualified tenants for your properties. We verify prospective tenants’ applications via background, eviction, and criminal checks. Additionally, we check past landlords’ references and pay stubs.
We conduct comprehensive interior and exterior inspections. This way, owners are kept informed of their property’s condition and other relevant issues.
Don’t have time to maintain your rental property? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Our team comprises some of the most trusted and experienced vendors in Phoenix.
TESTIMONIALSSee What Our Clients Are Saying
Real Property Management Phoenix Valley is a top notch organization. I have been working with them for about 5 years. Mark & Lydia are friendly, professional and great at communication and follow up. I never expected to have rentals but with RPM Phoenix Valley it has been an easy process; I know that they are taking care of my 2 homes. RPM sends me photos from inspections and a report things I never would have thought of doing myself!! They handle everything for a flat fee and their online system keeps me up to date. I don’t have to worry about catching them during normal business hours if I have a quick question or thought a midnight I just log to the system on phone and post a quick note. I can’t thank RPM enough for keeping me organized.Read more reviews
RPM Phoenix Valley has been a great change from my last property manager! They handle everything from basic repairs, accounting, and tracking of rents. The have a great system that full transparency. Since the change from my last PM the have been a great help getting needed repairs completed after a tenant move out. The staff is very professional and easy to work with. They are also responsive to me as an owners and address all my concerns. Lydia has always been a great help to me.Read more reviews
Our Property Management Services
PhoenixProperty Management Services
- Full tenant placement
- All tenant relations including rent collection, HOA coordination, managing tenant compliance issues
- 24/7 Maintenance coordination, detailed property inspections with pictures
- Detailed monthly accounting statements & reports
- 88% tenant retention
- 1% vacancy rate
- Less than 1% of tenants evicted!
Phoenix ValleyHome Owner Association Management Services
- 2 different HOA management options: Financial only and Full Service
- Perfect for all size communities
- Complete financial reporting including all monthly reports
- Updating/Re-writing of CC&Rs and By-Laws
- Mediation between board members and the community at large
- Hands on management